Can You Solve These Tricky Wordplay Questions? Only 5% Can Complete… and the American President wasn’t one of them! We’ll give you EIGHT mind bending riddles that you need to solve and unscramble the answer… Sound simple enough? You’d be wrong! Are you ready to start? Let’s begin!
1. What heavy seven letter word can you take two away from and be left with eight?
2. I am a word with two meanings. With one I can be broken, with the second I hold on. What am I?
3. A word I know, Six letters it contains, Subtract just one, And twelve is what remains.
4. What is the longest word in the English language?
5. Name a word thats four letters long, ends in u-n-t and is used to refer to some women?
6. What common English word becomes shorter when you add two letters?
7. What word is always pronounced wrong?
8. What six letter word if you add two s’s to it makes a new word?
Congratulations, your mind is in the best possible form! You are in great shape and nobody can beat you to difficult riddles because you always have a clear perspective. It is very impressive ! Continue to take good care of you and your mind, and you will continue to prevail over everyone for a long time!